Each Sunday, staff and volunteers work hard to create a safe and practical learning experience for your children ages 6 weeks to 5th grade. Our goal is to create a learning experience for each child that helps them learn about Jesus and the Bible. Here are a few helpful things to know to help us make their time in the Little City great!
- Doors open 15 minutes before the Adult service begins.
- All of our Little City environments are available at both services.
- Security is extremely important to us. We require all children to check-in before entering Little City. Each child is giving a security code and a matching code is given to the parent/guardian. When picking up your child, you must present the matching tag. If a parent or child loses their tag during service, the parent must report to the front desk and submit identification before we will print a new tag. This policy is strictly enforced.
- Screening for all Little City volunteers includes a criminal background check, training, and interviews by New City staff.
- It is important to inform us of any allergies or health concerns your children have. Inform us of these when checking in your child(ren) for the first time.
- To save you some time, you can go ahead and pre register your child(ren) now to speed up the first time check in process!
Birth - 3 Years Old
Our youngest class is designed for ages six weeks to 3 Years old. This room ministers to the specific age group with toys and activities appropriate to their developmental level. In this room, children learn they are loved by God, and us! The serve team members in our Birth-3 Years Old classrooms have been chosen for this age group because of their love for Jesus and experience caring for young kids.
Our 0-3 Year Olds meet in Peck's TaeKwonDo, a facility right next to our space at New City Church.
3 - 11 Years Old
Our teaching plan begins at age 3. The curriculum we use focuses on fun and engaging lessons that all point to Jesus. Being responsible for your children is something we take very seriously. We pride ourselves on providing exceptional care and teaching for your children. We work to teach your children all about Jesus, his deep love for them and how to live for him. We do this through a variety of engaging methods, including video teaches, object lessons, worship, games and discussion.
Our 3-11 Year Olds meet in Peck's TaeKwonDo, a facility right next to our space at New City Church. All children 3 and up who are potty trained are welcome into this environment.