Who We Are
Each Sunday, staff and serve team members work hard to create a safe and practical learning experience for your children ages 6 weeks to 5th grade. New City Kids is open during our 10 AM service.
Our goal is to create a learning experience for each child that helps them learn about Jesus and the Bible. Here are a few helpful things to know to help us make their time in the New City Kids great!
- Doors open 15 minutes before our 10 AM service begins
- Security is extremely important to us. We require all children to check-in before entering New City Kids. Each child is given a security code and a matching code is given to the parent/guardian. When picking up your child, you must present the matching tag. If a parent or child loses their tag during service, the parent must report to the front desk and submit identification before we will print a new tag. This policy is strictly enforced.
- Screening for all New City Kids volunteers includes a criminal background check, training, and interviews by New City staff.
- It is important to inform us of any allergies or health concerns your child has. Inform us of these when checking in your child for the first time.
- If you would like, you can pre-register your children if it is you are planning on visiting for the first time below
- If you have any questions or concerns, you can email our Kids Director, Emileah Hawkins, at EmileahHawkins@newcityrdu.com
Check out the areas your kids will be in!
Birth - 2 years old
Our youngest class is designed for ages six weeks to 2 years old. This room ministers to the specific age group with toys and activities appropriate to their developmental level. In this room, children learn they are loved by God, and us! The serve team members in our Birth-2 Years Old classrooms have been chosen for this age group because of their love for Jesus and experience caring for young kids. You can feel safe dropping your littles off with us and that your children will be loved in our care.
Our teaching plan begins at 3 years old. The curriculum we use focuses on fun and engaging lessons that all point to Jesus. Being responsible for your child is something we take very seriously. We pride ourselves on providing exceptional care and teaching for your child. We work to teach your child all about Jesus, His deep love for them, and how to live for Him. We do this through a variety of engaging methods, including large group lessons, small groups, object lessons, worship, games, and discussion.
Our oldest class is for children in Kindergarten through 5th grade.At this age we want the children to have fun and learn about the bible. We work to teach your child all about Jesus, His deep love for them, and how to live for Him. We do this through a variety of engaging methods, including large group lessons, small groups, object lessons, worship, games, and discussion.
Register Your Child(ren)
To save you some time, you can pre register your child(ren) now to speed up the first time check in process!