Who We Are
Each Sunday, staff and serve team members work hard to create a safe and practical learning experience for your children ages 6 weeks to 5th grade. New City Kids is open during our 9:30 AM service. Children are invited to join us in the main auditorium during the 11 AM service.
Our goal is to create a learning experience for each child that helps them learn about Jesus and the Bible. Here are a few helpful things to know to help us make their time in the New City Kids great!
- Doors open 15 minutes before our 9:30 service begins
- Security is extremely important to us. We require all children to check-in before entering New City Kids. Each child is given a security code and a matching code is given to the parent/guardian. When picking up your child, you must present the matching tag. If a parent or child loses their tag during service, the parent must report to the front desk and submit identification before we will print a new tag. This policy is strictly enforced.
- Screening for all New City Kids volunteers includes a criminal background check, training, and interviews by New City staff.
- It is important to inform us of any allergies or health concerns your child has. Inform us of these when checking in your child for the first time.
- If you would like, you can pre-register your children if it is you are planning on visiting for the first time below
P.S. We also host an open play every Wednesday from 9:30 AM – noon. Click here for more information.
Birth - 18 Months
Our youngest class is designed for ages six weeks to 18 months old. This room ministers to the specific age group with toys and activities appropriate to their developmental level. In this room, children learn they are loved by God, and us! The serve team members in our Birth-3 Years Old classrooms have been chosen for this age group because of their love for Jesus and experience caring for young kids. You can feel safe dropping your littles off with us and that your children will be loved in our care.
Our teaching plan begins with older toddlers. The curriculum we use focuses on fun and repetition with lessons that all point to Jesus. We use age-appropriate and creative activities and play. The Pre-K Team is here to love, care for, instruct, shepherd, and create a fun environment where your kids can learn about God.
This class is for kindergarten- fifth grade. The curriculum we use focuses on fun and engaging lessons that all point to Jesus. Being responsible for your child is something we take very seriously. We pride ourselves on providing exceptional care and teaching for your child. We work to teach your child all about Jesus, His deep love for them, and how to live for Him. We do this through a variety of engaging methods, including video teaches, object lessons, worship, games, and discussion.
Register Your Child(ren)
To save you some time, you can pre register your child(ren) now to speed up the first time check in process!