Below are a list of resources you can use to learn more about racial injustice and racial reconciliation. This is by no means an exhaustive list, but is meant to be a starting point for people to begin learning more about this issue.
Books to read:
Social Media Follows:
- Jo Saxton on Twitter and Instagram
- John Perkins on Twitter
- Jackie Hill Perry on Twitter and Instagram
- Jemar Tisby on Twitter and Instagram
- Bernice King on Twitter and Instagram
- Charlie Dates on Twitter and Instagram
- Itohan Omolere on Twitter
- Nikole Hannah Jones on Twitter
- Eric Mason on Twitter and Instagram
Websites to learn from:
What to watch:
- Just Mercy
- When They See Us (Miniseries)
- Bryan Loritts on practical ways to pursue racial reconciliation
- Trevor Noah on George Floyd, Minneapolis Protests, Ahmaud Arbery & Amy Cooper
- Thabiti Anyabwile on What's One Thing You Wish White Evangelicals Knew About Racial Reconciliation?
- Dr. Tony Evans Speaks From His Heart About Social Injustice
Articles to read:
If you have any resources you would like to recommend to us, please let us know below.